Growing in Community
God has hard-wired us for community. We need to be vitally connected to others, and many at Calvary have struggled to find it. This led us to take a fresh look at how to bolster community at Calvary. We now have several Community groups meeting to meet the community needs of more of the Calvary family.
Community Groups are foundational at Calvary
They are the place where ...
- real, life-long friendships are formed.
- the Bible is discussed & applied in a non-threatening atmosphere.
- questions can be asked and stories told.
- it is safe to be yourself.
- you can receive encouragement & support right where you are in life.
- there is always room for one more to experience the love of Jesus.
Calvary Community Group Team
Four teams are spearheading this strategic initiative to enhance community in the Calvary family through community groups - one team to cast vision, a second team to launch the groups, a third team to place attendees interested in community into groups and a fourth team to coach the group leaders once up and running.