Potluck for adoptive families and couples/families interested in learning more about adoption.
We are a group of families who have adopted, or are in the process of adopting, children domestically or internationally. We usually meet monthly for a potluck and fellowship. After eating lunch, the kids play in the gym while the parents meet in the fellowship hall. Some of the things the parents have done during this time include: watch an adoption related DVD, discuss an adoption related topic, or share family updates and pray. As a group we have organized opportunities to go through the TBRI video series. We welcome families who have adopted, are in the process of adopting, and those who are interested in learning more about adoption.
For more information, contact Tom and Kathy Bergquist, 285-5089, or [email protected]
Potluck info: You are invited!
- What: Potluck for adoptive families and couples/families interested in learning more about adoption.
- When: To be announced
- Where: Fellowship Hall at Calvary Evangelical Free Church
- What to bring: Main dish and salad or dessert
- Why: Family, fun and fellowship! We will introduce our families, eat lunch, let the kids play in the gym while the parents talk in the fellowship hall.
- Note: The facilities staff needs to clear out the gym before we can use it. Please check to see if they are finished before allowing your kids to play in the gym.
We need parents to help supervise the kids playing in the gym. If you know any older kids who would be willing to help, please contact Kathy. Other questions? Contact Tom and Kathy Bergquist, [email protected] or 285-5089