Learn how to achieve your financial goals.
Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University is a biblically-based, video-driven small group study that teaches families to beat debt, build wealth, and give like never before!
Location: Room 223
Time: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Cost: Course materials can be purchased (one per family) online or directly from Jay (online cost is $129 and from church is $93 while supplies last) Register online at https://www.daveramsey.com/fpu/classes/1051777 . (scholarships available if needed)
Learn how to handle money using biblical principles in a fun and nonthreatening environment. We will meet Tuesday evenings from 6:30-8:00pm. (contact the church office to RSVP if you need child care)
Contact: Jay Homme (507) 202-1158 if interested in taking this class
Additional information about the Calvary FPU classes:
- Total Classes at Calvary = 12
- Numbers of Families that have participated = 122
- Total Debt reported paid off during class (for the last 10 classes) = $375,942
- Total amount reported Saved during class (for the last 10 session) = $157,251
- Total change in position (Debt paid off + Money Saved) for participants (last 10 classes) = $533,193
- Number of credit cards reported as cut up (and accounts closed) = 208