Awana meets on Wednesday nights during the school year from 6:25 – 8:00. We offer Cubbies, Sparks, T&T and the C-Track for Trek and Journey
- Sept. 6, 2017 - first night of Awana
- Sept. 13, 2017 - Parent night - Parents are invited to see how the night flows and have all their questions answered.
Awana is a ministry that helps parents and churches raise children and youth to know, love and serve Christ. From preschool to high school, children and youth have fun playing age-appropriate games, memorizing Bible verses in an organized, topical system and participating in large-group Bible teaching.
Awana embraces five principles which have been adhered to since Awana first began in the 1950s.
- Awana is centered on the gospel.
- Scripture memory is key.
- Awana is fun and exciting.
- Children and youth are trained to serve.
- Awana is built on strong leadership.
For more information, see the Awana website at www.awana.org
Note: The prefered way to register is via our online registration form, but you can download the AWANA registration forms below and bring it with your payment to the church office.
Contact our AWANA Commander Amy Bowers if you have any questions.