People Enjoying People (PEP)
People Enjoying People (PEP) is Calvary's ministry to adults 55+. We host a meeting or special event most months that provide opportunities to share life together as we grow in Christ.
- PEP Special Events
- About PEP
- Fellowship for Adult Singles
People Enjoying People (PEP) host periodic special events. When they are scheduled we will post them here.
Upcoming meetings and events are:
- No activities are planned for the month of April
- Tuesday, May 1 - Senior Day at Ironwood Christian Ranch in Stewartville. We will begin at 10:00 am with coffee and rolls, followed by a wagon ride (handicap accessible) through the woods to see the spring flowers. Lunch and entertainment, $25/person. To carpool from the church, meet at 9:30 am. Contact Sharon Landsworth to reserve your spot!
PEP meetings are the 1st Tuesday of every month from 9:30-11 a.m. at the church, unless otherwise indicated. Contact Pastor Larry for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Time of food & fellowship
- Sharing jokes
- Singing hymns
- Brief devotionals
- Guest speakers on various topics
- Bonding together
Contact: Pastor Larry
All adult single people (50 plus) are welcome to join us for a monthly potluck and fellowship (typically the first Sunday of each month) at Calvary. We meet from 4 to 6 pm. Questions? Contact: Nancy Monsen.
Meet 1st Sundays of the month, 4-6 pm in the Fireside Room. Join us for snacks, games and a time of fellowship.