People Enjoying People (PEP)
People Enjoying People (PEP) is Calvary's ministry to adults 55+. We host a meeting or special event most months that provide opportunities to share life together as we grow in Christ.
- PEP Special Events
- About PEP
- Fellowship for Adult Singles
People Enjoying People (PEP) host periodic special events. When they are scheduled we will post them here.
Upcoming meetings and events are:
- February 7, in the Fellowship Hall from 9:30-11:00am. Our speaker will be Darrel Hildebrant, Rochester Police Crime Prevention Specialist. He will speaking about home and computer security, identity theft, and scams to avoid. This information will be helpful to all who attend. We hope to see you there! Any questions contact Sharon Landsworth
- March 7, an overview of TreeHouse Ministries, an outreach to at-risk children and the opportunities it gives us to serve them
- Time of food & fellowship
- Sharing jokes
- Singing hymns
- Brief devotionals
- Guest speakers on various topics
- Bonding together
Contact: Pastor Larry
All adult single people (50 plus) are welcome to join us for a monthly potluck and fellowship (typically the first Sunday of each month) at Calvary. We meet from 4 to 6 pm. Questions? Contact: Nancy Monsen.
Meet 1st Sundays of the month, 4-6 pm in the Fireside Room. Join us for snacks, games and a time of fellowship.