People Enjoying People (PEP)
People Enjoying People (PEP) is Calvary's ministry to adults 55+. We host a meeting or special event most months that provide opportunities to share life together as we grow in Christ.
- PEP Special Events
- About PEP
- Fellowship for Adult Singles
People Enjoying People (PEP) host periodic special events. When they are scheduled we will post them here.
Upcoming meetings and events are:
- Tuesday, November 7, 9:30-11:00am. Join us for a hymn sing at the Orth's home in Rochester. For additional information on where to meet, contact Pastor Larry at email@example.com.
- Wednesday, December 6, Christmas Party, Mark your calendars for our annual white elephant gift exchange and luncheon catered by Canadian Honker in the church fellowship hall.
PEP meetings are the 1st Tuesday of every month from 9:30-11 a.m. at the church, unless otherwise indicated. Contact Pastor Larry for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Time of food & fellowship
- Sharing jokes
- Singing hymns
- Brief devotionals
- Guest speakers on various topics
- Bonding together
Contact: Pastor Larry
All adult single people (50 plus) are welcome to join us for a monthly potluck and fellowship (typically the first Sunday of each month) at Calvary. We meet from 4 to 6 pm. Questions? Contact: Nancy Monsen.
Meet 1st Sundays of the month, 4-6 pm in the Fireside Room. Join us for snacks, games and a time of fellowship.