People Enjoying People (PEP)
People Enjoying People (PEP) is Calvary's ministry to adults 55+. We host a meeting or special event most months that provide opportunities to share life together as we grow in Christ.
- PEP Special Events
- About PEP
- Fellowship for Adult Singles
People Enjoying People (PEP) host periodic special events. When they are scheduled we will post them here.
Upcoming meetings and events are:
- Retreat at Shamineau September 9-10, Speaker Randy Ahlberg, music, wagon rides, workshops, paddle boats, crafts, zipline, shooting, bikes, etc. $80, call 800-305-8118 or www.shamineau.org.
- Great Harvest Bread Wednesday, September 11. We will be taking a tour of the Great Harvest Bread Co. located at 705 Broadway Ave. North in Rochester. We will meet there at 9:30 for the 30 min. tour with coffee/treats afterwards. Hope you can join us! If you need a ride, please contact Sharon at 507-288-0592.
PEP meetings are the 1st Tuesday of every month from 9:30-11 a.m. at the church, unless otherwise indicated. Contact Pastor Larry for more information, email@example.com.
- Time of food & fellowship
- Sharing jokes
- Singing hymns
- Brief devotionals
- Guest speakers on various topics
- Bonding together
Contact: Pastor Larry
All adult single people (50 plus) are welcome to join us for a monthly potluck and fellowship (typically the first Sunday of each month) at Calvary. We meet from 4 to 6 pm. Questions? Contact: Nancy Monsen.
Meet 1st Sundays of the month, 4-6 pm in the Fireside Room. Join us for snacks, games and a time of fellowship.