2018 Fall Retreat
October 19-21, 2018
REVIVE is our annual fall retreat for grades 7-12. We are partnering with other youth groups from around the Rochester area to learn and worship together. Our intention is to grow closer relationships with our fellow believers in our church and communities while simultaneously encouraging each other in our own walks with Christ. REVIVE is a great way to connect but it is also an opportunity to invite. It's a chance to share Jesus with others.
The theme for REVIVE this year is "Peeps": Exploring the relationships that impact us and move us forward.
- Peers, our friend group.
- Prospects, our significant others.
- Parents, our role models.
- Papa, our heavenly father.
REVIVE is at Ironwood Springs Christian Ranch
(Drop off at Ironwood Springs Christian Ranch starts at 5:30 pm on Friday
Pick up at Ironwood Springs Christian Ranch at 12:15pm on Sunday)
Cost =$99 on or before Oct. 3 [includes all activities, t-shirt and meals Fri night through Sunday Morning]
$109 after Oct. 4
* You must have a 2018-2019 School year “CEFC Student Health Form” on file in the church office. It will be good for youth trips taken between now and August 2019. This form can be filled out online through the links below.
To Register for the Retreat please choose from the following options:
2) Fill out the registration sheet and then turn in to church office with payment attached. Additionally, please turn in a 2018-2019 Health Form to the office if you have not done so this year.
ALL FROMS AND MONEY NEED TO BE TURNED INTO THE OFFICE
- Mail to Calvary EFC - 5500 25th Ave. NW - Rochester, MN 55901
- Drop it off in the office during the week from 8:30 am –5 pm, or
- Put it in the Office Drop Box anytime the church is open