5th / 6th Grade Retreat
We hope you can make it for this fun-filled, relationship-building, faith-encouraging weekend up at Camp Shamineau in Motley, MN. Students are highly encouraged to invite their friends to come as well!
If you have any questions please contact Connie Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who: Any and all 5th and 6th graders - this is your weekend! (friends can come too!)
When: April 12-14
Times: Depart Calvary at 1:00pm on Friday; arrive back at Calvary at 5:00pm Sunday.
Cost: $88 + spending money for two meals on the road
**Scholarship dollars are available—please contact us for further information about this, but please DON’T let money be the reason not to go!
Registration Deadline: Please be sure to register by Monday, April 1. Submit your payment and your medical release form
- All Paperwork and payment can be mailed to 5500 25th Ave NW, Rochester MN, 55901 or can be drop into the church office mail slot during regular hours
Should you have any questions at all please email Connie at email@example.com
- 6:30 pm Check-in begins in the Camp Shamineau office.
- 7:30 pm Chapel
- 8:30 pm Large Group Activity
- 8:00 am Morning Devotions in your groups
- 8:30-9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am Recreation- Churches will be rotating through a variety of camp activities
- 10:30 am Chapel
- 12:00-1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Recreation- Churches will be rotating through a variety of camp activities
- 5:00 pm Supper
- 6;30 pm Chapel
- 8:00 pm Evening Activity
- 9:30 pm Bedtime
- 7:30 am Morning Devotions in your group
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 8:30 am Recreation- Churches will be rotating through a variety of camp activities
- 10:00 am Chapel Snack after Chapel
- 11:00 am Goodbye!
Things to Bring
- Bedding (warm blankets/sheets or a sleeping bag)
- Towel and toiletries
- Warm, casual clothes
- Bible, notebook, pen
- Spending money for 2 meals while traveling (fast food) and for the snack shop
We will be doing many activities outside, so be sure campers bring warm outdoor clothes! These may include boots, snow pants and mittens, depending on the weather (IN NORTHERN MN!)