I. God’s Plan
A. Blessed blessers impacting all the nations (Genesis 12:1-3)
B. God’s heart for the nations
C. The Spirit to all people
D. Geographical expansion of the good news (Acts 1:8, Matthew 28:19-20)
E. All languages gathered in praise to God (Revelation 5:9, 7:9)
II. The use of trade languages to maximize impact
III. Emerging missionary sending centers
A. South Korea
IV. New/old kinds of sending – coming full circle
A. Refugees bringing the Gospel back home
B. Business as mission
1) Who has been the biggest blessing in your life? Why?
2) How does you being blessed help equip you to be a blessing to others? What is the biggest way you bless others?
3) Why does God want to bless the nations through His people?
4) How passionate do you get about seeing the Gospel move to the ends of the earth? If you look at practical things like time, talent, and treasure, how much goes to engaging the lost throughout the world?
5) Have you ever been on a short-term missions trip? If so, share your experience.
Would you ever consider going on a short-term missions trip?
6) Do you have skills and abilities that could be leveraged to make a significant contribution to God’s plan to share good news to all nations?
Do you have vocational skills that could be useful? Would you consider using your vocational abilities in missions?
7) What single thing can you do to move God’s plan forward?