I. FIVE THINGS to KEEP TIGHT - vs. 1-20
# 1 Service
# 2 Courage
# 3 Power
# 4 Humility
# 5 Persistence
II. FOUR THINGS to KEEP TRACK - vs. 21-23
# 6 Confirming
# 7 Exhorting
# 8 Leading
# 9 Commending
III. SOMETHING to KEEP TELLING - vs. 24-28
# 10 Share
1) Can you find the terms “missions” or “missionary” in the Bible? What about “disciple maker”? What do those terms communicate to you?
2) What do you need to cultivate in your heart (and how) in order to keep those first five marks (really) tight in your life? Which ones do you think you have? Are any missing?
3) Do you consider yourself a “confirmed” Christian? What does that look like?
4) Are you engaged in exhorting others within your church family?
5) What is your mission field? Do you feel like being responsible for the sending of any brother and/or sister to the mission field?
6) What do you (usually) do with the information that any other “disciple maker” shares with you?