In the Calvary family, everyone’s a minister. Calvary has dozens and dozens of ways you can use your experiences and abilities to make a significant contribution to our ministry. Here is just a sampling of the ways you can make a difference in the lives of others (and in your own!)
Coffee Connection +
Coffee Connection is looking for a few more people to work in the kitchen serving hot coffee and fresh pastries on Sunday morning. Contact Connie at 252-8289 or email@example.com for information.
Worship & Arts +
Interest in serving in the Worship Ministry? There are many needs and opportunities:
Join the Worship Team. We need you! Singers, guitar and keyboard players, drummers... "O magnify the Lord with me. Let us exalt His name together!" Contact Pastor Dan Limkeman by email or phone at 507-282-4612.
Wednesdays, 6:30-8:15 pm. Childcare Provided. The Worship Chorale is looking for singers. Formal musical background or training is not required. The ability to read music is helpful but not necessary. We ask only that you be able to match pitch and have a heart for music ministry. Email Pastor Dan Limkeman.
Other Worship Ministries Opportunities
- Children's Choir Leadership - Your contact is Laura Rohrbaugh.
- Children's Worship Bulletin - Helping families with young children engage in worship together. Your contact is Erica Limkeman.
- Communion Preparation - Your contact is Pastor Dan Limkeman.
- Drama Ministry - Contact Pastor Dan Limkeman.
- Flowers/Decorations Team - Your contact is Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Music Ministry - Worship Team, Worship Chorale, Instruments (including keyboard, guitars, drums/percussion, strings, brass and woodwinds). Your contact is Pastor Dan Limkeman.
- Prayer Ministry - Contact Marion at email@example.com.
- Technical Arts Team - Sound, Projection, Lighting and Video support needed. Your contact is Joel Minchinton.
- Ushering Team - Men and women, teens and adults, are welcome to serve. Contact Pastor Dan Limkeman.
- Visual Arts Team - Contact Pastor Dan Limkeman.
- Worship Dance - Your contact is Ginger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infant, Toddler and Pre-school Ministries +
Do you love babies and helping foster a safe place where the thirst for God in a baby or toddler can grow, while the hunger for God in parents is satisfied? Your contact is Amy Bowers at email@example.com
Children's Ministries (Elementary Age) +
Are you good with children? Are you interested in teaching Sunday school or helping with sports ministries? Your contact is Pastor Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teachers and Assistant Teachers: teachers, assistants, and substitutes are needed for grades K-5. Training, supplies and substitutes are provided.
- Awana: we can use people to listen to verses, substitute for leaders and helpers, and occasionally help for special events. Contact Amy Bowers at email@example.com
Student Ministries +
Does it excite you to be a part of a lifesaving station that is rescuing, teaching, and equipping students to become mature disciples of Jesus Christ? Your contact is John Chaco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome Ministry +
Do you desire to welcome newcomers at Calvary? Singles, couples, and families can serve once a month on a Welcome Team. Your contact is Michele at email@example.com. Serve at the front doors, Information Center, or as hosts in Coffee Connection.
Do you have a passion that everyone in Rochester know Jesus and would like to help Calvary reach them? MN Adult & Teen Challenge, Camp Victory, In His Name Food Distribution, New Life Family Services, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Salvation Army, Damascus Way, Beyond the Yellow Ribbon. Contact: Julie Zuehlke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Volunteers +
Office Volunteers with administrative skills of all kinds are needed to keep our ministry humming. If you have a few hours free each week contact Pastor Tim Nelson at email@example.com.
Is your passion to teach, whether in mini-congregations, small groups, or one-on-one in a mentoring relationship? Your contact is Pastor Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care Ministries +
Do you like to care for people in need? Are you interested in praying for and encouraging those in a crisis? Contact John Homme
Community Groups +
Do you have a conviction that big things happen in small groups and desire to lead or host those groups? Your contact is Pastor Kevin at email@example.com.
Funeral Ministries +
Be part of a team serving food and decorating. Your contact is Pastor Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's Ministries +
Do you desire to be an active part of Men's Ministries? Contact Matt Scheckel.
Do you want to help Calvary expand our impact locally, regionally, and around the world through missions? Contact Pastor Kevin at email@example.com, or Roger Warndahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's Ministries +
Do you desire to serve in Women's Ministries? Many opportunities are available. Your contact is Ingrid Ansell